PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2012, 20:24
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cloud1
No-one actually asked for your opinion on these alleged events, however your ability to make a sweeping statement with very little evidence to initially support it did encourage questions. I thank you for answering them, but I choose to ignore it.
Well, as I can demonstrate below YOU asked. You're now choosing to ignore the answer. That's a bit strange.

Originally Posted by Cloud1
Lord Spandex, interesting as only aware of one - and that was hardly a drama all things considering. Care to use your rumour network to identify the other examples and share??
Furthermore aircraft reliability will have an effect on a company's share price as people will buy and sell shares based partly on the confidence they have of that particular airline.

You are correct that four engine failures isn't a huge amount but you've chosen to ignore the time frame. Would you agree that four engine failures or shutdowns within a week of each other is rather worrisome?

If you are being provoked into reaction by what I've posted, on a subject on which I appear to have more information than you, that does not mean I am posting for a reaction and says a lot more about your short fuse. Of course you can't really know why I'm posting can ya? Not a good argument.