PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2012, 20:09
Cloud1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes Lord Spandex, that is exactly why the share price is down. Technical faults have that effect because the whole world knows about everything that happens Your post contains the most ridiculous comment I think I have heard for quite some time so well done.

No-one actually asked for your opinion on these alleged events, however your ability to make a sweeping statement with very little evidence to initially support it did encourage questions. I thank you for answering them, but I choose to ignore it.

Whether or not there have been engine shutdowns inflight I really do not see any relevance to previous comments on the thread. Out of an average of 400 flights a day, the reported number of issues in your post are not really relative to the number of cycles each aircraft completes.

As I say, go to bed Lord Spandex - you are offering little in means of useful content and are just trying to provoke reaction. You have succeeded, so you can hold your head high although this is where the subject ends. Certainly from my part anyway.

To close however, just wish to clarify that it is not my aircraft nor do I work for the company (any longer). However I have a realistic view on the airlines operation.

SCR1 - I thought that, seems its just marketing spin