PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Balmoral downsizing ???
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2003, 01:39
Max Torque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not quiet, just decided that my holiday was too short to trade in conspiracy theories and sledging. If you guys want to run down this track, that's fine with me - I just thought I'd do you a favour and save you wasting your time.
For the record, humour is a dangerous tool, but it beats derogatory comments, Anonymous. Which was the other option.

For the last time, I will restate that the whole idea of subsidies provided by either the Danish government or the EU, is hysterically funny - and that is also the position among the other AA people who I have discussed it with. Of course none of us can prove anything, but that's the beauty of a conspiracy theory.
And for the record, I am not currently with AA.

The point that Sir Cumference rises ref. spare parts is an intriguing one, but unfortunately again one that can never be proved one way or the other. I find it extremely unlikely, but that's just my two cents worth.

So all in all, this debate can go nowhere until somebody finds a smoking gun, and in my humble opinion, there isn't one. The rest remains opinions; you are fully aware of mine, so this is my final contribution on this subject.

Best regards to all of you,

-MT.

...now back to the beach......