PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Confidential Reporting
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2012, 11:48
ALAEA Fed Sec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great concept. But suggest it be made for Android as well. Not everyone has silly enough to be been sucked into the Apple Vortex.
I did say smartphone app. Statement covers them all. Development is underway for Android (Samsung) and iphone.

I would suggest that all the aviation unions fund an independent office to handle the ever growing volume of reports thereby creating a credible, professional pathway that sets aside the EBA and political nonsense.
I had answered the "independent" concept when I first posted this. The creation of a new system is not so others can be bought off by the airlines. It would be absolutely known and open that the ALAEA or other unions if they come on board have the information and want the problems fixed.

The ALAEA would not be carrying out any investigations, just passing information on to the relevent authorities. The difference being that they (CASA) would know that we are watching them and will go public if they don't take appropriate action.

Anyone got any comments on how the app should look or problems we may encounter in development?