PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE NFTI(GONDIA)..REALITY CHECK!
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2012, 11:29
FlyBoy787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

Been trying for a week+ to get a date for IR Renewal(on the DA42). Would normally have gone to IGRUA but that isn't happening due to unavoidable circumstances.

Turns out, all communication is routed through a fairly inept system, where nobody knows what paperwork is required or how much flying time is required. Answers ranged from "we don't know" to "we'll check and tell you" and finally, got this : "we confirmed its 45 mins, but because of *traffic*, it might increase to 1:15 or 1:20." Wow.

They went back on the dates that had been agreed upon for the test *twice*, each time ONE day prior to the date of travel, saying something about how the CFI needs a "refresher"(first time) and "unavoidable circumstances" the next. So much for professionalism.

I took up NFTI because i really had no option; but since this is such a frustrating, slow process I might as well wait and go elsewhere.

This, coming from someone who wasn't ever a part of NFTI. I can totally understand what you guys there must be going through.

Hope things improve.