PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JHAS Keeps 457's over Local workers in new Redundancy round
Old 10th Oct 2012, 08:49
pacificmarlin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys crack me up!

- Your contempt for your fellow workers and your failure to graps the English language gives us no doubt as to your origins.

I'm now assured that you guys know nothing about Jhas at all.

Just a few points to educate you:
We already know that no engineers with the A330 are in the gun due to the 457's with the only possible exception those that have scored the course and refuse to work the shifts required.
Possibly the reason that 12 months ago there were heaps of a/c parked was because Tiger was grounded for under training it's crews.
If Jhas were a parking lot, they'd be concerned, but as far as I'm aware, maintenance is generally c/out IN the hangar.
VBA, you may notice that every 6 months or so there are great stories about quality and efficiency at Jhas.
It's funny that this usually occurs when Virgins bills are due. I believe currently they owe closer to 10 than 5mill. With previous admin, the more noise, the less they paid of what they owed. We now have a very different admin.
Granted, I know little of H/ maint. But I'm sure the Fed Sec can enlighten you of the future of that.
Tiger is here to stay. A compromise for possible future C checks here, and to put an end to Amsa and Jhas undercutting each other to death for transits, wasto let them have it. It's funny that this doesn't mean a loss of work or revenue, because Amsa doesn't fix anything. It just comes back to us.

Nutso, I love your style, always loved the Flintstones.
I graps your fear man.