PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulfstream II
Thread: Gulfstream II
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2012, 05:18
gbruton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree. I know a guy who runs a 100 Million dollar a year company out of 2,000sqft with three people in his office.

But he is not on a forum asking aircraft purchase questions, which to be honest if no one else thought were some big red flags then I really do not know what to say.

Also, as many people here who fly corporate jets for companies. IF the company can afford to purchase a jet the CEO does not come onto a forum and ask the questions he asked. The company who go through the proper channels to acquire a aircraft... which 99 out of a 100 is not through PPRUNE.

Also, not hating on the the 4 room office but come on. They are in the middle of "buying/setting up" a HUGE manufacturing plant but only have what.... four employees? Please..... just the personal and infrastructure to execute that idea or expansion he is saying they are about to do requires teams of people.

Also, If you did go to the facebook site or the website... "the CEO" is also the PR rep sending out the press releases.... Another red flag.

All I was voicing is there seemed to be a lot of flags going up based of what he was saying and further research seem to back what I thought..which it was just BS.