PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 9th Oct 2012, 23:05
RK303

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Tritzo

I remember you as NTSO right? So you’re still waiting…no other NTSO had DOJ since this summer ? I was curious to know on which fleet NTSO waiting will be sent.
But for the NTSO waiting be careful guys. I think that due to the low importance of NTSO in the recruitment process they won’t have time to give you information regarding your case. But I would like to advise NTSO to try to contact QR by all mean to get information on your file if you didn’t have any.It paid off for me like an other guy who had reach the age limit previously.Our requirements is different from other qualified pilots candidate.
After 9 months of wait, I find out myself disqualified this summer for a very specific reason that’s surprised me a bit.(no family relation with a QR pilot…so game over)
Only those who received an e-mail with an update expected soon should wait. For others…well … I hope that you have something else than pilot licences to get a life just in case of…You can have one outside aviation too.

Last edited by RK303; 10th Oct 2012 at 06:15.