PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JHAS Keeps 457's over Local workers in new Redundancy round
Old 7th Oct 2012, 01:06
Romulus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rudder
The sad fact here is that no one wants to do business with JHAS. They have managed to drive away just about every customer they have had and the ones that are there do it under sufferance due lack of alternative.

Unfortunately the staff on the floor wear the fallout. Those with the 457's just have a stay of execution at the moment.
Rudder, I haven't been there for a number of years so I have no idea about the specifics, can you enlighten me/us as to what it is JHAS do to alienate customers? I keep an interest in what they're doing as well as the overall scene because I found it a fascinating industry, as I've posted previously it's clear something isn't working.

But what is it that is driving customers away?

At the end of the day this is only an internet forum but if there's anything they can do to turn around their performance I'd say get it out on here and hope like heck somebody there is smart enough to read, digest and apply the relevant things to the business so it isn't lost for ever. Once it closes down it will be gone and with it a whole bunch of Australian jobs (regardless of 457 utilisation). And that would be a great shame.