PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2012, 20:37
Luke40885

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

Haven't had time to post until now but thought id give an update on what I've done

I was Booked in for Monday 1st Oct 11am slot , travelled down and stayed at the premier inn the night before. Done plenty of revision and had a good sleep!

Decided to go with shirt and trousers just to be safe as I didn't want to seem to casual. Seemed appropriate when sitting in the lobby at the novotel, some in suits & some in jeans ...

Went through to take the 1st test which was an ATC test. Pretty simple, shouldn't have too many problems providing you have some ATC & geographical knowledge. Fortunately I passed and our group of about 80 halved. (Some women had flown over from Dubai and didn't get through the ATC part, very unfortunate!)

The next test involved looking at commands and selecting the outcome. It was a pretty simple test but I didn't complete it , just over half the questions complete! Very dissapointed but it didn't seem like I was the only one not to finish which made me feel a little better

The next test was where I struggled. 2D cut out of a cube and then selecting the cube that could be created from it. Found it very difficult and although I finished I was uncertain on allot of my answers.

Overall I was probably in the Novotel for about 2 hours. I dont think it went brilliantly but at the end of the day I tried my best and If i get through then great, if not then theres always next time ... If i dont get through I've got to think how many people applied and I wasnt the only one to be turned down ...

Good luck to the people who get through to stage 2!

Im still waiting to hear back , anyone else still waiting from the monday groups?

Thanks