PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2012, 15:12
malakajin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually , my opinion about the motivational paper is this :

- asking things that are not in the booklet is a wonderful choice . You want to be an ATC because you love the job or because it's a lifetime job with lots of money? Obvious reason shall be that you love the job . They give you something to read and learn right? The questions in the test that don't have an answer in the booklet are there to see you if can do some extra research ! Yes the material is outdated ! Read on the web about updates if you are really interested . Yes they ask you about something about basic geography and YES you should know those basic stuff !

They want to assess people with a real interest not robots who can learn 22 pages in 1 month ! Even my little brother which is 11 yo can do that !

Those questions are there to assess your interest . The other ones assess your ability to read and digest !

In my opinion the motivational test is VERY easy ! I can set 30 questions from those 22 pages and 2% of people attending will pass it .

Im not judging anyone , God forbid , BUT if you go there and attend a test and all you do after is to come and whine on forums about it and it's "unfairness" , I'm sorry to say but you have applied in the worng place !

You cannot please everybody in a group , you never could and you will never be able to .

In case you think I am someone who passed stage 1 , well I didn't , i failed the cubes or diagramms , I don't know which and never will . But the second i figured that i failed , the first thought that came to my mind was never judging tests or anything else . I knew that next year I will go back and give a lot more , because "I'd rather die behind the wheel than in a bus stop" !

Last edited by malakajin; 5th Oct 2012 at 15:18.