PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2012, 14:35
TOM787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thought id sign up, been reading this for a week or so now. Congratulations to those of you who have passed, and sorry to those of you who haven't. I did my stage 1 on Wednesday, and i, like a lot of people on here, am slowly losing hope as it drags on. Im thinking if i have not heard by end of play today (48hrs) then ive not made the cut.

I thought the first ATC test was pretty straight forward. The diagramming i hit 40 questions, and i am almost 100% sure on everyone except the last which i think i got incorrect. The cubes were a different story. Wow. It was very difficult. I honestly believe you can either do it or you cant, so we cant be too down heartened if this is how we go out. Some people can look at them and do them, and others cant. I did 38, but i struggle to see how i even got half correct.

As for the test, we cant have any complaints whatsoever. Just because we are told to read the document, if you really want something so badly you will read other material. I was desperate to progress so i researched everything on the web, which is why i found the test quite straight forward. If i had just stuck to reading the material given to me rather than also doing my own revision at GCSE or A-level, id never have passed. A bit of forward thinking and initiative is required for these things.

Good luck to those still waiting to hear. I know the suspense is killing me!