PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2012, 12:41
NATShopeful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

I applied for NATS when the applications reopened back in July. I waited about a month and a half until I heard back inviting me to the online assessment at the end of August. I sat that and heard I'd passed the next day and was invited to sit a Stage 1 assessment on Monday 3rd September. Sat that, then heard that I'd passed the assessment on the next day. On the Wednesday of the same week, I was invited to take part in a Stage 2 assessment the following day. So I obliged and threw together some plans to get down to Fareham, about 100 miles away, the very next day. I sat the Stage 2 assessment on Thursday 6th September.
Since then, I haven't heard anything back and I've been sat in limbo for a month. I've sent in a couple of emails which haven't been replied to, and I'm getting frustrated after completing 3 stages of the application within a week, and then it all having stalled completely.
Does anyone know about the likelihood of me getting in after such a long time? Or is it that they're just very busy?

Thanks,
NATShopeful