PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2012, 11:11
rr9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@bainzy

bro you sound like draco malfoy or something. 'my father has been an atco for 30 years.' etc.

it's unfortunate that you've had to spend so much money getting down to the tests, but the reality is that it's the same for everyone if they live a considerable distance away.

regarding the test paper...mate it was so easy, you clearly can't be all you make yourself out to be if you failed that. i suggest you take the chip off your shoulder, forget about blaming the people running the test for your shortcomings.

i took the test about 10 days ago, and don't remember a great deal of questions that weren't in the document we were given. the distance from london to glasgow and brussels are two examples, but given the nature of the multiple choice answers, they weren't exactly difficult, were they?

i understand feeling disappointed at not getting past that test, i'd have felt the same, but instead of feeling sorry for yourself, take a year to become more accustomed with the trade, learn what's in the document instead of just reading words, and smash it next year.

and don't moan, i doubt you'll get sympathy on here.