PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 10
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2012, 09:08
philip2412

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear clandestino,
Thank you for your post from 3.oct.I trully hope you do believe me,when i tell you something you mentioned in your post was in my mind for a long time.
Why did`nt i post it ? wll it may be because english is not my native language and i was`nt sure that i`m able to do oi right.
You mentioned the missing backgrounds ckecks.I`m just a Slf with interest in aviation and i have reed a few hundreds of accident invest.reports.So that`s my experience and i think i know a little bit more about aviation than the common man on the street.
in ca.90% of these reports there had been a background check of the pilots and i was always thinking that the cause of the accident of AF 447 may lay in the personal structure of the PF.
How was his behaviour on duty,to colleagues,how did he react earlier in stress situations in the cp.How was his behavior to friends or relatives,how did he conduct his private life.
I`m quite sure that it is possible there is maybe something in his past that could explain why he did react that night the way he did.