PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lion Air to set up budget carrier in Malaysia
Old 5th Oct 2012, 07:31
jetjockey696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha.. Hogger60 always happy to keep people updated.. It was sad to see the government and MAS believe what TF sold them, and totally bought the whole BULLs**T about the collaboration between the MAS and Airasia. (strangly this is what flying monkeyz is suggesting) and look what happen.. to MAS and firefly..and the famous flyasianxpress (FAX). I think government has finally wised up BTW MAS does make a profit, BUT there are to many Winnie Pooh sticky fingers in the honey jar, so i guess MAS will never ever see profits, lucky malaysia is rich enough to feed this black hole airline..

With Malindo. Pilots I see are exciting about this airline, they should be because of the new competition, besides that REMEMBER GRASS is never greener on the other side. I think if you are happy or doing OK in your present company stay.. otherwise you might gonna regret your move. the T&C will be slightly better than AirASIa but slightly below MAS. I think pay will be OK nothing to shout about, remember airlines are not run with pilot ego in mind, but it ran by accountants. so everything will be basic..and there will be always enough capt and FO to fill the planes.