PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LION AIR(Merged 2011 - 12)
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2012, 00:00
break_break

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Code:
love this! do whatever you have to do, all these "p2f haters", ignore them  I payed!(Observe the I, no one else) I fly shiny jets and I love it
We don't hate p2f, most of us are saddened by the fact that p2f folks don't see the writing on the wall.

P2fs are now a worldwide phenomenon due to few simple reasons. Many Gen Ys are with wealthy parents who are willing to fork out the $$$$, or ignorant self-motivated individuals who's passion is flying the metal tubes, but could not see the consequences of accepting the P2F arrangement.

Think about this, with so many willing to so called "live the dream" and P2F, thinking that the good days are ahead, what you guys have helped done is for opportunistic vulture like Lion Air in lowering the T & Cs for good, permanently.

In case you have not noticed, worldwide, thanks to P2F "contribution" or people who actually think it's ok to fly and be paid peanuts, we won't see any more pay hike for many years to come. So don't bitch about anything that's being advertised. If I were to be in the airlines management, I will go for the kill too knowing how stupid the new generation of pilots are.

Enjoy the ride boys, by the time you move up and if you're lucky to squeeze through the doors to any legacy carriers, do hide your P2F background for your own sake.