PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANOTHER bail-out for SAA!!!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 14:02
CAAcritic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAA Bail Out

The massive waste of resources at S.A.A. is a mirror of our current countries leadership.

They are using our tax money to drive 1 Time out of business in the form of Mango. As they did with Nation Wide and Sun Air.

They have no aviation experience either operational and or practical of any consequence at board level. It is a classic case of Cadre deployment, as SAA is a gravy train that keeps getting extra gravy.( at our expense).

The want to buy aircraft as there is always jam for the inner-circle with these acquisitions. As their is never a list price per aircraft as these deals are always clouded with optional extra's that mask the fact that money is distributed to the few.

I am not a management hater but I am an incompetence hater. That is what S.A.A. is clearly! They have blown 17 Billion while selling off assets to stay afloat( slot at Heathrow:- a profitable route for well run airlines).

Now they want to push into Africa and the East thinking that African public will stream to them regardless of exceptionally bad service.

They will never come right with the current Racist,arrogant, ignorant attitude that they have to their customers and the public in general.

If they privatize the company will only go the same route as Telkom, where all the BBBEEE partners will jump ship as soon a possible the government will still want to steer the ship and it will Plummet and crash with qualified person in the cockpit.

I urge all and sundry to boycott this Abomination they call S.A.A