PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 12:44
FRatSTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As this theory seems to be supporting an identical schedule to the summer 2012 (the present) schedule, I wouldn't rely on it just yet. In actual fact last year, it did the same, indicating that summer 2012 was going to be identical to summer 2011. It was later changed and then 99% of the time, was correct. Although never actually started, the Cork route was the only one of those to be actually put on sale during the summer 2012 season, hence why only that one is following the theory at the moment.

Any new routes like Stansted to Maastricht or Lublin or indeed East Midlands to Warsaw-Modlin, are not following the theory either just yet but that will be because they dont operate in the summer 2012 schedule, but would certainly expect them to be flown in summer 2013. They're the routes I'll keep an eye on to see when it all changes and becomes more reliable. I'd expect this change with what routes appear to be operating or not for summer 2013 within the next month at the latest. Like I say, it can change and becomes more accurate the closer you get to the release dates (which for Ryanair is usually sometime in mid-late November) so I wouldn't give up on the theory just yet. But I gurantee, it's most useful if you are undecided whether to keep waiting for Ryanair's quite late schedule uploads or to book with another airline since theres nothing more annoying to miss a decent price by another airline and hoping Ryanair has it cheaper when they dont even intend to fly the route!!

Last edited by FRatSTN; 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:57.