PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2012, 21:54
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fruitcakes, fruitloops and CEO's

Sunfish, the book "The Sociopath Next Door" is equally disturbing but also when compared to some aspects of QF some might say is a perfect fit. So you have two different personalities, sociopaths and psychopaths, the big difference is one group is pretty obvious but the other is not.

Twin Beech, Love your post. "looter executives", perfect description. I have also heard the term "rapist executives" used as well, in reference to raping the companies finances.

Anyway, welcome to western democracy. A world proliferated by a greedy top tier society, corrupt governments and company executives unscrupulously willing to bury, burn and destroy other humans in the conquest to inflate their own bank balances.The system has been set-up, structured and allowed to support these people and their methodology. Until we stop accepting this as normal behaviour and stop bending over and allowing these turds to get away this we will never be better off, the system will never change and we will be having the same discussions in 10, 20, 50 years time.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 1st Oct 2012 at 21:55.