PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2012, 10:10
CaliforniaDreamer123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reply to Sassy Pilots Wife

"Are you kidding me ? You were forced ? You mean there was a gun to your head and the flight deck was pirated ? 1. You are the very reason Midex gets away with the sh** they do because you fly it. 2. If airlines know they can get away with doing very dirty things and all they need is a pilot willing to do it, it brings the integrity, honesty, safety and value of a pilot down to the worth of nothing. You sir, are at the bottom of that pile. I guess it was ok for you to do all that while you were getting a paycheck, but the minute you were able to move on, only then did it become complete rubbish, hind sight and worthy of the truth and only then would you comment about it on Prune. And by admiting all of this on here, you think that clears your conscious and makes you a better person ? Hardly. At least you created a facade name to post it. Clever yes, but still a ****."

Sassy, you have no idea what you're talking about. I had a family and I had responsibilites, that is why I had to stick to that job. Trust me, I never said it was ok for me to do that, in fact, I even expressed my concerns to McLane and Casey. But no actions taken. I even refused to fly on a couple of missions, but then I had the "privilege" of getting reprimanded by Assaad and George for refusing. A man who has a family and responsibilities has no other choice, especially cause I know the financial pain that midex will put you through if you try to leave before your contract expires. In the end, I had to wait till my contract expired. Don't try to act like you are above everyone. I never said posting all these comments here will make me a better person, stop putting words in my mouth.

In conclusion, you can never put yourself in my shoes, so kindly keep your self-righteous, sanctimonious BS to yourself.