PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAA MILITARY AIR SAFETY CONFERENCE
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2012, 08:49
Chugalug2

Received 229 Likes on 72 Posts
What are you, with your (and others) vast knowledge doing about it?
I ask exactly the same question of you, downsizer. You are now in the same position as me, assuming you have actually bothered to read tuc's
(and others).. posting on here
What is your problem? You are presumably a Professional Aviator (or are you?). You now know that RAF Airworthiness was the subject of deliberate and sustained sabotage from the late 80's from which it has never recovered (because it has never been acknowledged). What are you doing about it, other than haranguing the messengers? If you are serving you have the duty to raise these concerns with the MAA, haven't you? If they do nothing about that concern is that not a comment on them and their ability to do anything anyway? Just because the civil police, the RAF Provost Marshal, the MOD, the Government, the aviation establishment in general and the RAeS in particular, choose to ignore specific evidence of gross negligence and criminality at the highest levels are you saying that we should wind our necks in because you find us irritating and boring? I will gladly admit to both of those failings which I intend to go on inflicting on the likes of you in the hope that "the internet will magic up" a professional response from supposed professionals . What do you intend doing, downsizer? Anything?

Last edited by Chugalug2; 1st Oct 2012 at 08:57.