PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what do you expect from p2f?
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2012, 10:51
B737900er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
he was the only person who hadn't done P2F. He probably would have had a chance at getting hired if he wasn't competing against guys who had paid for something that should be paid for by the airline.

I had to laugh at this comment because its ludicrous! If this guy who went to the interview had zero hours then the comment above would be correct, but seeing as he got an interview with these P2f guys must mean he had the hours required also!

The fact he didn't get the job is more than likely because he didn't fit the criteria the company wanted, NOT because the other guy paid for his hours.

The fact it was in the UK just proves my point, because if it was true, then no way would the p2f pilots be flying for free with a UK outfit, I think HMR&C and the employees would be saying something.

I cant name one UK outfit that actually does 500 hours -12months employment flying for free...the questionable outfits, do pay but at an extremely low wage..but if your getting paid then it cant be classed as P2f.