PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Africa World Airlines
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2012, 14:54
kofib1978

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More questions for flyafricaworld, although I don't expect to see anything other than P.R. answers.

If the damage to 9G-AEU is so minor, why has it not moved since the incident? Is it true that insurance won't cover the repairs as the premiums were not paid?

How can you expect to make money when you fly your planes with less than 10 passengers on board? As for your sale fares, just look at the comments on your own Facebook page to see what your passengers think of that!

Why are all your flights cancelled until further notice? Is it because GCAA suspended your AOC when all your cabin crew failed their proficiency tests? Or because your Chinese pilots with their Alibaba.com licenses can't speak English?

Why is your Chief Operations Officer resigning from the company just one week after it launches? Perhaps it is because he isn't willing to work without pay while the local staff will?

Very slick P.R. I must admit, but the truth about your operations will eventually come out. I pray that it won't take a fatal crash for this to happen.