PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bond Offshore
Thread: Bond Offshore
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2003, 23:09
Nuada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bond Recruiting?

Gentlemen,
I read today on a site here in the US, that Bond Helicopters had placed an advert into the 'Press and Journal'. I confess that I could not find the advert in question, though an associated article mentioned that one indeed had been placed in the paper.

Has anyone seen the Bond ad and can comment on it's contents? Is there a contact Tel# or Email address listed ? Does anyone have any details which may not be easily discovered between the lines of print? Requirements, compensation, schedules, etc.

I'm looking to possibly return to the scene of my 'original' sin, (ie. first civil job) and would welcome any commentary, pro or con.
I've been at this business for many years now and I require only about 5 or 6 more years to complete my 'career' and call it an evening! I did so enjoy Aberdeen and Sumburgh in the 70's!

Seriously, I am quite out of touch here in the US, and some might add my mind as well for even considering this move, but I am hoping to get a more 'local' angle from those of you still working in the North of Scotland.
thanks all,
Kevin