PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Union skirmish now personal
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2012, 12:50
600ft-lb

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I used to be a Labor supporter - ignorant of what the organised union movement actually did apart from the workface involvement.

After recent events in the last few years which I began to take an interest in after Rudd got deposed, the Labor party I thought I held a sympathetic viewpoint with, worker rights an all, began to look somewhat murky.

Further revelations with the Gillard scandal and all, simple conclusion the Labor party is rotten to the core. It's rotten to the core because of the core. The core is these Unions whose reason for being, worker rights, has been hijacked for personal gain by a select few who have never worked in the real world. Living in a bubble off worker contributions.

Never again will I ever trust a career politician or career unionist or any outfit they may be a part of or provide a benefit to. On the public purse in pursuit of power and their own greedy gains. Only when you've been subject to a corporate working over would you consider organising yourself to form or seek to add direction to a union.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian
ALP's faceless men must learn to tolerate dissent
which is what mr howes aka mr faceless man who has been "gravely injured in his feelings" has been subject to.

Paul Howes, secretary of the Australian Workers Union and author of Confessions of a Faceless Man.
pot
kettle
black

so sad.