PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forstaff Avalon
Thread: Forstaff Avalon
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2012, 14:07
AEROMEDIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So the entire Federal Executive knew that from the start.....is that what you're saying?
All of the executive would have to meet, discuss and approve this arrangement knowing that Sydney would be closed down. A move that would affect a big slice of the membership. You're right ...shame on them. But's not going far enough.
So, if you have the evidence that there was fraudulent behaviour by the Federal executive, have you passed it on to the relevant authorities? Because that's what I think you should do. The members have been badly let down and the persons involved should be behind bars.
..........or , and I'm guessing, there's no paper trail or witness statements and the like. Just hearsay, which is a shame.

As for Wally M, my understanding is that he was voted out by the members after a long stint. Like another fed sec, Don Coleman, he was unemployable as an engineer in the industry and still has to earn a dollar. Industrial Relations skills in demand means jumping the fence and it's mandatory to have a thick skin and no conscience.