PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2012, 22:11
keano666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, nats requests that information is not shared or passed on to other people, i guess this could be why not many exact test examples have been issued

Just make sure you know the in-out of speed/distance/time calculations,
i.e
a/c traveling 420mph (could be knts) for 2hrs 10mins, how far will it have traveled etc etc etc

^^^^^^^
Same with a/c at flxxx decending at xxxxfpm how long will it take for it to get to flxxxx etc etc etc

Read the nats guide, as someone mentioned before, learn it all, it is not a patch on what you will be given if you get in. Get used to reading lots of information.

I was really un-happy to see the actual lack of questions which even related to the guide provided and what little questions did relate to the guide, how basic they where... Never the less read it and learn it still and perhaps look at other aviation related things that might be of use. I.E DME, etc

Finally, do learn best you can, basic info about the aircraft's as there is some questions on this also.

Apart from that i cannot really say anything else for the reason stated at the top of my comment.

Hope this helps

I was un-succesfull but that is because i spent too much time knowing the guide of the back of my hand then i did practicing distance/time/speed.
But at least i now have a year to nail distance/speed/time and work further on cube tests and diagramming.!

Best of luck to the remaining applicants.