PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 25th Sep 2012, 20:38
antonov09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Marchettiman

Originally Posted by Marchettiman
I have to comment that I can't understand how anyone would want to work for a company like Ryanair. They seem to have no understanding of ethical business practice, so how can any of their past, present or future employees have any pride in working for the organisation? I seem to remember that they once tried to charge disabled passengers for wheelchairs, and as I read it, treat potential employees similarly. I somehow doubt whether customers are valued any more highly. I suppose that if you can't get a job elsewhere you have to try Ryanair, but what does that do for your CV?
Guys leave Ryanair for, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Jet2, to name but a few. I also have 2 very close friends who were at Ryanair and are now flying for Virgin. I know countless ex colleagues in BA.

I sense your post is dismissing experience that you get at Ryanair. If that is the case then that tells me one thing. You dont know what you are talking about.

Last edited by antonov09; 25th Sep 2012 at 20:46.