PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what do you expect from p2f?
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2012, 11:16
pilotchute

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rumours again

Aerokin seems to be privy to the whereabouts of 9 ex Lion Air pilots who all left in the last 3 months. Unless Aerokin knows these people personally I would say he is getting his info second hand.

The fact that Qatar haven't started anyone for ages and Scoot haven't advertised at all for pilots I find it hard to believe. If someone can correct me on this please do. If Scoot had advertised Im sure it would be for 777 rated guys anyway.

Korean have been desperate for drivers for a while. This is probably due to the fact that they require degree's of two year Diploma's for FO's. I can only gauge Korean Air by what I read on here and it doesn't sound nice.

So far we have 2 guys at Jet2 and a couple of guys who got hired 4 years ago. My that is glowing review for P2F!

As a foot note on another thread a fellow mentioned that in a recent interview he went to in the UK he was the only person who hadn't done P2F. He probably would have had a chance at getting hired if he wasn't competing against guys who had paid for something that should be paid for by the airline. I know that TR's are now the norm to be paid for but paying for the first 500 hours in the airplane is just wrong.