PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joyce and 65% market share
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2012, 09:20
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Piston

Sabre was due to cut in October, but even though DJ's base system lives there it won't happen until January at earliest.

If you know any of the responsible DJ execs, get them to call me. I rent out - and by the kilo

Haven't had an Airline to call my own for far too long, and would like to help.

It is so damned simple I could cry. Old heads to teach new heads. A simple reinstatement of the AIRIMP principals and the staff learning them. That is at least a start.

That way we are all on the same page and the "old magic" is reinstated and can work.

This moves the SLF back to the No1 spot, the Airline to a position of authority and the spotty Herman agents into the crosshairs as if they don't perform then any mistakes they make cannot be blamed on anyone else.

Somehow DJ (and I won't mention the well meaning disaster I hit today with Ratlink, who did all the right things ex PLO but didn't system load the result) need to osmose the past into their present and future.

QF need to take a good look too, but slowly the logic already seems to be returning. that is refreshing to say the least.

We old farts gifted or were forced to gift this industry to the incumbents.
Don't be afraid to ask, dig back, try a decison on your own or as we used to do call Shambles Planning and tell them what they are going to do.

It has to be an improvement.

Best all

EWL

Last edited by Eastwest Loco; 25th Sep 2012 at 09:23.