PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND - 3 The new beginning
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2012, 11:17
LTNman

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
LTNman

Oh, I'm so sorry. It's obviously a different LTNman who said on the LTN thread the other day that at SEN "there are really strange sad characters who police the SEN thread". But you wouldn't be so rude as to say that obviously.
So you thought I was talking about you, I wonder why?

Well you have to be honest, this isn’t a friendly place. I didn’t see anyone attacking me when I condemned Luton’s mid- term car park the other day on the Luton thread because that thread has a bit more maturity.

Most people here are just fine and can disagree with me in a sensible way and put me in my place. I welcome and respect their views and opinions but there is a very small minority here who might have complex issues and need help, as they come across as having obsessive thoughts about what is just an airport.

At the end of the day have I posted anything bad about the place over the last few months? I actually make sure I don't say anything bad about Southend but I might ask questions and post a few facts. I certainly haven’t called any part of the airport a disgrace like I did on the Luton thread 2 days ago.

Last edited by LTNman; 24th Sep 2012 at 11:27.