PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - General Dempsey Attacks SpecOps Group for Protesting Whitehouse Leaks
Old 24th Sep 2012, 02:43
SASless

Received 557 Likes on 226 Posts
Sunfish,

Uninformed.....what basis do you have to decide that?

Somehow I think you think far more of your opinion than might be appropriate....as your post leaves out a bit of information by which we might figure out what you are trying to say.

Is it the "Golden Rule" to which you refer? Matter of fact....which "Golden Rule" do you mean to apply....the one about "He who has the Gold, Makes the Rules!"?

When was the last time Fundamentalist Jews committed Terror Attacks? There were some Zionists that did in a Hotel in Palestine many years ago before the State of Israel came into being...but I don't think their motive was religious but was more political in reality.

Now do tell me about this Mass Murder to which you refer.....Willy Pete is a Smoke Round....used for marking targets for attack by aircraft generally.

I find this to be a fairly straight forward and commonsense response to the continuous complaints and violence by our Radical Islamist friends.

Last edited by SASless; 24th Sep 2012 at 02:45.