PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So you want to be a pilot!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2012, 22:11
flyingpicket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stuckgear

”i am not bitching and moaning. i am calling it as it is:”

“now i see no future as a viable career for the next 25 years of working life…”

Sounds a hell of a lot like bitching and moaning to me.

is that what you want to hear ? that you are a victim ?

Sounds like we’re all victims of something then!

"now you want sympathy?"

And you don’t?

Actually, I never asked for, nor expected, sympathy. As I have said repeatedly, and you do not seem to have been able to grasp, my original post was a warning to other potential ‘victims’ who are considering the same career path. – Nothing more, nothing less. So why you persist in trying to rubbish the whistleblower if you actually agree with the sentiment, is beyond me?

You, and others on here, have probably done more to put off potential future recruits with the prospect of sharing a flight deck with someone who is carrying such an enormous chip around. And, funny as your GIF might appears to be at first sight, it is undoubtedly indicative of the way in which you believe it is OK to bully those you believe to be inferior ‘little people’. As Wilson Mizner is accredited with saying, “you should be nice to the people you meet on the way up, as you never know who you're going to meet on the way down”. One day you might be sitting on the RHS opposite someone you have verbally abused on here.

[The above comment regarding the GIF, is in reference to an animated cartoon posted by Stuckgear which has since been deleted. It depicts the big guy on the LHS bullying the the little guy on the RHS by pulling his goggles and letting them twang back in his face - just about says it all]

Last edited by flyingpicket; 24th Sep 2012 at 09:27.