PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPSC, 4 Forces, Pan Am now SFT's Florida connection!?
Old 15th Aug 2001, 18:34
Ambassador Airways

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Gentleman allow me to correct a few of the above statements.

As part of an ongoing consolidation and drive for greater company efficiency, we at Ambassador Airways have made changes to our operation.

1 "Maintenance facility closed down" - Incorrect, in fact we have elected to stop our Part 145 Maintenance at Naples. As a busy JAA approved flight school we elected to concentrate on just the school's aircraft at Naples and stop the maintenance of outside customer aircraft. Thus demonstarting our commitment to our customers and ensuring that every resource at our disposal is concentrated on the students and the succesful completion of any course that they may be on.

2 "Affiliated Airline dead in the water" - I assume that the airline in question is Florida Air. For information, there is NO affiliation with the above airline, and by way of information - having spoken to the C.E.O. of Florida Air today - I can confirm that approval from the DoT is expected by the end of this month.

In closing, I understand the concern expressed with the recent demise of PPSC. However, rumors are dangerous.

There is no issue here nor has there ever been.

"Fact not Fiction"