PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Don't fly over my house...
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 12:03
mike-wsm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone here keeps telling me it's perfectly alright for RAFAT to go on flying for two miles at 300ft eyeball MSD over built-up areas, except kharmael who tells me it is something that should never be done.

And people challenge me to ask me to say what could possibly go wrong.

I say it simply is wrong. You flyboys should do your dangerous flying in dangerous flying areas, where there is minimal risk to the innocent civilians who have to pay your tax-free wages and accommodation and food and whatever else we have to pay for.

We have to find jobs, earn our money, pay, tax and ni, save up to buy our homes, pay all our own bills, do our own shopping and pay for everything ourselves. You get it all laid on so you don't undertand how by putting putting our town at risk you upset us and could destroy our whole lives.

Aircraft crash. Civil aircraft are designed to crash as little as possible. Military aircraft are designed with much less regard for vehicle safety, with reliance for crew survival placed in having ejector seats.

Military aircraft should not be flying fast and low over towns. I cannot point at the next unknown flaw that will cause a RAFAT crash when performing at civil publicity display but nobody can say with certainty that it is not going to happen.

Please, please, please, Reds, obey European Law, don't abuse that waiver. Fly safely out over the sea where you can eject if/when anything goes wrong.