PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4 Ryanair aircraft declare fuel emergency at same time
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 00:40
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LEMG. . . . it is always possible (believe me VERY possible) that Vueling/Air Europa etc were in even deeper sh1t than Ryanair but basically told no-one, or, just pressed on & landed in the middle of the TS at MAD.

If we are constantly going to slag off RYR, whose standards - and faults , I know VERY well (did you work for them LEMG ? or have you worked with REAL pilots who worked previously for a Spanish carrier ? No ? . . I thought not) lets balance it all a bit by acknowledging that my first paragraph here is maybe not so far from the truth.

As I stated a few posts ago, who do you feel safer with, a bunch of pilots who will declare a "Mayday" if it prudent & justified to do so, or a bunch of pilots who A - land during an active TS , or B - land with ? ? what amount of fuel onboard, but say nothing to no one. Do you really think Ryanair were the only ones in MAD that night with a similar fuel level . . . . Nah