PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ventura overseas
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2012, 13:38
Capt Raj Durai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Fellas

one of my cousin also had got a call from the same consultancy.I visited them on 19th in India. I met one Mr Dharmesh. Initially I wasn't very convinced on the proposal since it was given too easy however did a thorough investigation into the details provided with some of my friends in this industry ...

They have tied up with HUB Air which is in Paris and Belgium in order to offer type rating as and when necessary and they are the official partners in the South east Asia. Airline Pilot Training | Flight School | Type Rating | Distance learning .. I also verified the details by emailing and confirming with Hub Air since they spoke about the same with me...

Secondly with the Job Part I liked the part wherein they have clarified their stand of accepting any further payments only after receipt of an Valid LOI from an Airline or chartered firm. They have put that on the agreement in fact and ave given a clear cut understand confirming that we can cross verify such LOI's and only then proceed further. .. Whicih I know of BSAS and other companies that dont do this...

Finally they were also OK with a PDC with a window period of 120 -180 days before the receipt of the LOI.. Considering the I know the realist cost involved in type rating and line training I think there is value in such offers.. I have seen some suffering with the CREW MANAGEMENT agreements of some companies that are more dangerous..

In fact I am consulting a Legal counsel on the draft agreement that they have shared with me ... I will revert tomorrow on the Legal opinion on such agreement and decide a way forward. For now I am quite confident with their proposals considering they are established in Delhi,India and have more than 3 registered offices in Malaysia ... Please do write to me if there is any other investigation that any of you prescribe before investing with them..

Regards