PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - % power from RPM?
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2012, 11:48
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Incidentally, you have still not told us how to run the O-320 as fitted to, say, the R2160, LoP without rough running.
Some of the folk in that last thread worked out some stuff, I made it clear there was no cookbook secret to it, but the fantastic little O-320 does it quite nicely in other airframes, and while I have not flown the Robbin I suspect it would also.

Even if I spent all night typing away, I figure I would end up flogging a dead horse. It is not unlike hundreds of years ago convincing folk the earth ws not flat but indeed round (spherical), but that does not seem to matter.

You would catch more flies with honey......

Bring one to me, of your choice and we'll go play. Better than average chance we would have a win, maybe not, but is the Robbin representitive of all GA Aircraft, no, so maybe it would be fine, maybe it would not play nice. But most will.

nor teaching fishing.
I am in part, but when I point folk in the direction of where the fishing classes are, the know it alls all pop up with smart a$$ comments and scoff. Why would I waste my time on people who do not want to learn.

Last edited by Jabawocky; 20th Sep 2012 at 11:51.