PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Uk to Spain vfr
Thread: Uk to Spain vfr
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2012, 08:19
BackPacker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Incidentally I'm well aware of the need for flight planning just wanted advice and thoughts
I'm not planning on doing the trip this year
Aerofoil1, you realize we're just here too to share some wisdom, have a few informed discussions, learn something from others, right? We're not paid here to answer your questions or do basic research for you. And we occasionally are in a grumpy mood which is not of your making, but might influence the way we post here. (As I am today...)

Your question is extremely vague. On the one hand you're babbling about a 737, then about a C172 or PA28, you mention a few airfields but have clearly not spent any time investigating the route between them. You don't give any hint on what sort of experience you have in crossing significant mountain ranges for instance. You don't seem to have done any investigation with regards to weather websites (loads of info on those already on here.)

This means that the type of posts you solicit are probably very long-winded, detailed ones, which might take up to an hour to compose. And if your plan is just a whim, not going to happen this year and possibly never, do you honestly expect us to spend that hour for you?

There's loads of people who are perfectly willing to help you a lot, with very detailed answers. But not on a whim like this, when you have not even done the most basic research.