PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New living restrictions on all employees based in Abu Dhabi
Old 18th Sep 2012, 17:18
BladePilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5 Star apartments in Abu Dhabi

Wow! Nearly Man.. when did you last view property in Abu Dhabu ... THE Capital of the UAE.
Standard of accommodation here can match and beat smog chocked Dubai. Rents are well below what they were 12 months ago, I recently recieved a whopping 12% reduction on my fully furnished serviced apartment in the city centre, and its cheeeeeaap! 20 mins to the airport and handy for all I need. 10 mins to the golf course and Malls, Malls, Malls everywhere, not to mention pubs, clubs, cafes and so much more.
How much does it cost to commute to the big D? fuel and other running costs, depreciation on your vehicle and well let's not forget those lonely hours in your car away from your family? and how many hours have you lost because of the 'occasional' car crash on that infamous highway? What price can you place on the stress of enduring the daily 'Lotto' on that road? I've a number of friends who have made the move recently and are so much happier and financially better off.
Work in Abu Dhabi, Live in Abu Dhabi, always have always will and I love it.