PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2012, 23:44
PILOTHEAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazing

I think anyone who reads the Copa forum should be smart enough to find what they are looking for. I dont understand if something is so negative, why are people trying to find a positive. I guess the latest is the housing that was supposed to be paid, well it never showed up in several of our checks. Roommate is still getting paid training pay, which doesnt include housing bonus, though he is over 700 hours on the line. So now he has to call every week and ask where is his full check while he gets the runaround. someone is always on vacation or nobody answeres the phone in the pay department, so here we go again taking a cab to headquarters. depending on when you call, during working business hours, scheduling doesnt answer the phone, so good luck calling sick if you have to. after hours, good luck. dispatch doesnt answer phones when you need sometimes either, especially on the midnight departures. would sure be nice if you didnt have to worry about your alternate closing when it is underneath the class B of the destination. especially when you see thunderstorms that may be on top of panama. second alternate is the ocean because you dont have fuel for anything else. its an amazing place. ask PETEROJA who was online for two and a half months, maybe, after ioe and got 550 hours PIC before he quit. so does this mean people are flying 200 hours a month? this place is just full of surprises. i personally came to see somethig different. i am completely indifferent about the experience because i have a business in the states. if you are looking for money, well you will fly 98hours in one month and get a check for 6100, and the next for 1500. if this is ok with 7 days off a month, than come. if not than go to the dubai or doja. its simple. check your facts before making any decision. i will neither say anything good or bad about the company. i will only tell the unbiased truth about what is going on. fly safe