PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 17th Sep 2012, 21:43
Spit The Dummie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Military Intelligence?… more like PMSL !!

17th Sep 2012 21:08
Posted by: ualgrizz

Dummie or whatever / "US Air Farce 'Intelligence' "

Getting a bit personal are we Spit the Dummie...aka A$$wipe. What kind of street-cred do you have to make such a stupid statement? Sounds like too much time in front of the tube watching "Pussy Galore". Mate if you are bent out of shape flying to hot areas, just go to the office and tell them you have a problem with your genitals. I'm sure the guys will understand. We have ladies that will do it.

Have a nice day, Grizz
ualgrizz: I am rather surprised at you resorting to name calling (A$$wipe ?!) - did they teach you that skill in the Air Farce Academy?! - but I suppose the truth often hurts, and it stung you into a puerile rant, plus a misplaced defence for your ex-airfarce Spaceman buddy?! And all of which is even more surprising when you yourself have confessed that he is an idiot! Now no doubt in a show of great brother-in-arms integrity, you will of course deny this to his face, but at least WE know the truth about how you feel. Let's call it our little secret shall we?!

By the way - and this will probably be something of a 'face-palm' moment for you (JohnA) - it is not very 'intelligent' to use the same handle, or your real name, or your real email address(es), on various other Bulletin Boards, as this almost certainly proves the quote by Groucho Marx that "Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms", and we can now say that this also seems to be true even for ex-military - doh!

Duck&Dive!