PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Just had my trial lesson, amazing!!!
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2012, 09:05
Lizz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do apologise for my lack of microlight knowledge! I'm putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5! I'm in work at the month but ill have a proper look when I'm home.

I carroed on looking last night and as it stands my vision would only get me an ,NPPL as my left eye is 20/200 blind apparently! I've been debating getting it looked at, but now I have more reason too. An NPPL would suit me for the time being however I'd be gutted if I didn't have the choice to go commercial. However I accept this may be the case!

Anyway I've decided for definate that I'm going to go for the NPPL I'm sure I cn find that 8k from somewhere. I'm probably going to go back up to LAC and get some more detailed info. Ill wait now for people telling me others are cheaper but I was really impressed on saturday by the fact that even on a trial lesson I was given so much encouragement and control.

I will probably go through the winter as you guys say the weathers sometimes better, today for example! Plus I was told if the weathers not as good there's the ground work.

Also I forgot to mention in my origional post, the runway at barton isn't so bad!