PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - None standard instrument approaches.
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2012, 02:18
inbalance

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I deleted the first thread because I made a mistake.
My mistake was that I believed that it would be possible to discuss seriously in this forum.

With most of the people that was possible, but unfortunately there is one person who doesnīt know the simplest rules of interpersonal communication and has no decency.

This person has repeatedly called me an idiot and not stopped it when I politely asked.

Every word I've written here has been investigated by him, if possible to use it against me.
And he still continues here..

He will be away off chuntering about disrespectful island monkeys.

And hoping the the Norwiegens won't be on the look out for a grey market charter flying in IFR in a SET.
He accusses me of conducting illegal flights.
Is there any proove for that ?

I asked myself why he is doing that.
Did he have a bad childhood, or did his wife ran away? Maybe with a german ? That would explain a lot.
Alcohol may also play a role, as others have noted before.

Note: I am descending to his level now, so that he also can understand me. Being polite, he doesnīt seem to understand.

I am sure now, that he's just a big a s s h o l e and can not do otherwise.

Since my time is too precious to me to deal with such people, I've deleted the thread. It is too bad for the others, I am sorry for that.

I might be banned from here, but I donīt mind, because under this circumstances this Forum is no longer usefull for me.

Inbalance