PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Balmoral downsizing ???
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2003, 05:03
Anonymous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sir Cumference,

I do believe you're right........ Wouldn't that also mean that they have access to a cheaper spares line too? Which should of course then be sold at the going rate (including to their own flying ops)? Seemingly we so-far have; bidding in competition to ones own customers, have the possibility to use cheaper spares in contradiction to their agreement with Raytheon (notice the word possibility) & by the looks of it subsidies.

Max Torque,

I'd have to say your latest post strikes me as being truly pathetic . Was it an attempt at "humour"? If it was, given that many of the crews referred to above could well be out of work in a couple of weeks it was at best a complete failure & in particularly bad taste. I know a couple of the Balmoral crews & I've met / flown with you several times. If I had to choose who to be stuck in an aeroplane with it'd be one of the guys from S.A., anyday.

PS, If we can track him down I'm sure we can send some more money to the ex Taliban tank driver & ask him to do a proper job next time