PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo Call letters for Freshers
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2012, 13:27
LieDetector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
who the heck is this LieDetector
Does not concern you.

.. as if he no's everything .. if he did he would be in an airline flying and not faffing
I do fly for an Airline, Thank you very much.

stop calling names to the only airline thats hiring and start studying
This Attitude that is somehow genetically present in most Indians, of accepting substandard and ridiculous terms just because they can't get into shiny big jets straight away is destroying this profession. Learn to live with integrity and honour, your mommy and daddy aren't going to feed you forever.

Its different to get a little disappointed due to the delay and all but talking **** about the company without having any knowlege at all about their plans is totally unacceptable
Their plans?

Lets see, you pay for your:

1. Selection Process
2. TR
3. Transport
4. Accommodation
5. Sim assessment post TR
6. Flight ticket for sim assessment at exorbitant rates because the HR Dept cannot be bothered about informing you atleast 4-5 days in Advance.
7. IR Renewal

For Idiots like you who have an unlimited stash of Daddies currency it might be ok, but not for the rest who take loans and ultimately have to pay them off by themselves.

I have said this many times and I say this again stop whoring yourselves to these businesses, learn to stand up and say something when it needs to be done.

Last edited by LieDetector; 16th Sep 2012 at 13:38.