PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2012, 12:31
DoughFan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear, hit a nerve have I . I read just fine, seems like you don't
I made it quite clear that I work in Nigeria and that's where I'm talking about. It seems like your reading comprehension is lacking since you never answered my question about when you last worked for Bristow. In fact how many centuries since you were last in Nigeria ? I've no idea, but guessing you didn't stay too long, upset somebody and moved on to make the most of more experiences.

I don't find your comments the least bit galling or caustic to me, just irrelevant to what I posted. Reading through your old posts though you seem to leap on every post made about Bristow to come up with some kind bitter comment about how it was always good in the days of 'the Old Man' or how 'the majah' ran the place like some old British colony. I'm not actually interested, I just work for the company like it is now. Like most everywhere, some things good, some bad. Like the rotations, money's okay but kinda unfair as there's no published pay scales, the housing was good in PH, but looks like we're being pushed into something cheaper to save money.

As for TTBB, his comments are also irrelevant to what I posted (though I guess he thinks he's educating the guys who work in 'civilized' places about the perils of being in the 'bush') and he makes snide comments about people he doesn't know in a place he's never even visited based on some kind second-hand observation - geez