PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An act of kindness that hits the heart
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2012, 14:28
Jack Ranga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My sister was doing a flight to Alice Springs for a conference (she's a nurse) I told the departures controller my sisters seat number to pass to the pilot to see if she could get a look up front. When her flight flight came onto my sector her voice came over the air/ground with the position report, what a hoot! You could hear the chuckles in the background as she was reading out what what the pilots had written for her!

My other sister (also a nurse!) was on flight to LA with the hubby and young kids on the dream 'Disneyland trip' when the dollar was about fiddy cents. Passed the details up front. The pilot said to the kids 'I'm gunna need you all to walk to the other side of the cockpit so we can turn the aircraft' As the aircraft approached the way point where it was going to turn he said 'now' and the kids waked to the other side of the cockpit and the wings rolled. They still talk about it 15 years later

What a sorry arsed world it has turned into. We let moron religions dictate our every action through idiot politicians...........