PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2012, 07:09
DoughFan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SASless, you don't know a single thing about me, even if you may think you do. The last time you actually worked for Bristow was when exactly? I guess a lot more than 10 years ago, so don't lecture me about first hand knowledge or vicariousness. Looks to me like your knowledge is gained very much second hand these days and all you pass your time doing is dreaming of your glory days and then your run in with the infamous Tire Burst which forever poisoned you against Bristow. Well I tell it like it is, I'm not too happy 'bout a couple things right now, but by more guys like me telling it as we see it and hanging on in here, just maybe things'll change. If not I can just do like you .... move on, talk about the good old days, the 'Old Man', and get to be another bitter old timer. No thanks .

To quote you, 'Just because you differ in your views than mine......does not make you right......more sensitive to the situation'. Unlike you, I'm here now, very aware of the situation, telling it like it is, not second hand or garnered it from Prune